Thursday, January 28, 2010

The One with the Photo Sampler

I really enjoy photography, but it's been a long time since I've been motivated to indulge in this hobby of mine. This morning, I saw that a friend of mine from college (who majored in art and is an infinitely better photographer than I can ever aspire to be) has a blog devoted to her photography. She keeps in practice by making herself take some photos every day, regardless of if it's just shots from around her house or if she deliberately chooses a setting for a shoot. Then she posts a selection of her photos on her blog every day. I thought this was a fantastic idea, and would be a way to get me motivated to take some pictures. We will see how long this lasts. . .I am sure my photography and my writing will taper off after the baby comes, but until then, I'm going to give it a shot (no pun intended).

I'm planning to do a bit today and maybe I'll post some new pho
tos later, but for now I thought I'd start off with a selection of some of my favorite photos that I've taken over the past couple of years.












No comments:

Post a Comment